Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
March 25, 2021
- Develops strategic and overall account plans to increase sales and gain additional market share at key accounts by identifying new projects and sales opportunities.
- Achieves sales of robots, solutions, robot-related options (hardware/software/ mechanical components) and related services (training, engineering support, on-site support, etc.) with end-users and supporting system partners and drive execution.
- Develops a close knowledge base and relationship with key System partners and integrators within the defined Key Accounts.
- Provides and documents product and market feedback to management on KUKA products and strategies based on the voice of the customer.
- Develops and presents Key Account Strategy presentations at KUKA Robotics sales and System Partner meetings, as required.
- Represents KUKA Robotics professionally as part of the global operating holding company KUKA AG in order to improve and grow our business in North America.
- Identifies potential Key Accounts: customers / plant locations and automation investment programs.
- Effectively presents company products/services/structure to new and existing customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five years of related robot sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required: Knowledge and understanding of robotic processes used by general industry and Tier 1 & 2 companies.
- Preferred: strong relationship with customer contacts: engineering, purchasing, power train and stamping departments, supplier base and its integrators.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, technical manuals, customer RFQ’s or governmental regulations.