Key Account Manager - Consumer Goods
Represent KUKA Robotics' products and services to a select group of target end-user customers within Consumer Goods.
- Develops and manages assigned key accounts.
- Meets annual budget targets while generating year-over-year growth in sales, market share, and profitability.
- Collaborates with other market segments (such as General Industry and Automotive) within KUKA Robotics when needed to achieve sales targets for the group.
- Develops strategic and overall account plans to increase sales and gain additional market share at key accounts by identifying new projects and sales opportunities.
- Achieves sales of robots, solutions, robot-related options (hardware/software/ mechanical components) and related services (training, engineering support, on-site support, etc.) with end-users and supporting system partners and drive execution.
- Develops a close knowledge base and relationship with key System partners and integrators within the defined Key Accounts.
- Provides and documents product and market feedback to management on KUKA products and strategies based on the voice of the customer.
- Develops and presents Key Account Strategy presentations at KUKA Robotics sales and System Partner meetings, as required.
- Represents KUKA Robotics professionally as part of the global operating holding company KUKA AG in order to improve and grow our business in North America.
- Identifies potential Key Accounts: customers / plant locations and automation investment programs.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate current, active, contacts/relationships within major Consumer Goods companies in USA (ie; Nestlé, Proctor & Gamble, PepsiCo, Unilever, LVMH, JBS S.A., Imperial Brands PLC, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Tyson Foods, Nike, Inc., Amazon, Walmart, Target, Whirlpool, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and five years of related robot sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred: strong relationship with customer contacts: engineering, purchasing, maintenance, supplier base and its integrators.