Mechanical Designer Tooling (m/w/d)
March 2, 2021
- Creates 3D Designs and 2D drawings to customer requirements.
- Attends customer and internal reviews when required.
- Reviews all drawings prior to final release to checking.
- Fields telephone calls from build suppliers and shop personnel for engineering problems and associated problems.
- Ensures all As-Builts and Non Conformances are updated on drawings as lined up by Mechanical Design Leader.
- Logs in, files and maintains all component information and drawings per assigned project.
- TCF experience (chassis decking, chassis decking tool trays, chassis marriage, general assembly systems) and NX experience highly preferred.
- Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school; or one to five year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.