- Assists on all aspects of Processing, which include Process Development, System Layout, Process Verification, Product / Process change impact, cycle time analysis, ergonomic evaluations, joining requirement (weld, SPR, TOX, etc..) staging, joining equipment selection and validation, Spare Parts, Documentation and Manuals, progress reporting, quoting and estimating.
- Interprets automotive product drawings and manufacturing specifications.Pro
- Understands ergonomic considerations for proposed processes.
- Maintains knowledge of PC based software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Works with Throughput Simulation Operators and Robot Simulation Operators to verify the viability of processes.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns in KUKA's facilities as well as in the customer’s facilities.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Performs other departmental functions as required.
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential function of this job.
- Associates degree from a two-year college or university or technical school; or one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in automotive body-in-white manufacturing strongly preferred