Lead the development and validation of manufacturing processes and preparation of process documents to support engineering requirements.
- Assist the Process Supervisors and or Managers in organizing and prioritizing shared resources.
- Coordinate project specific items.
- Create or add Process Issues on the internal Open Issues Matrix.
- Work with Processors on issues in their processes, evaluates overall feasibility and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Train New Processors on KUKA standards.
- Setup the project structure after project Kick-Off Meeting.
- Leads a team of individuals through engineering task to prepare process documents in order to kickoff simulation and mechanical design. Tasks may include…
-Review customer supplied information
-Develop and validate manufacturing processes
-Process Flow sheets
-System Layouts in 2D AutoCAD or 3D Factory CAD
-Weld / Fasteners identified for each station / operation
-Sealer and Adhesive graphic sheets
-Assist with Weld Gun selection
-Assist with Process Simulation to show dynamic reach and access
-System and cell/station level cycle times completed
-Ergonomic evaluations completed for each manual operation
Associates degree (A. A.) from a two-year college or university or technical school or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B.S.E.E/B.S.M.E.) preferred with two to four years related experience. Robot Programming experience preferred.