Production Control Engineer
- Develop quality control plan for all PULSE related items both built by KUKA and from outside suppliers.
- Coordinate and create Advanced Quality Planning activities such as, process flow diagrams; failure mode and effects analysis; feasibility reviews; and control plans.
- Participates and helps create Lessons Learned and Best Practices documentation.
- Assist to ensure the quality, health & safety, environmental management system requirements are established, implemented, and maintained in accordance with the applicable national & international standards that the company subscribes to.
- Participate and coordinate in the training of company employees, contingent employees and suppliers to ensure a quality standard and expert support staff for all related disciplines.
- Coordinate and ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Canvas existing customers for failures and or suggested improvements.
- Track downtime related to PULSE equipment.
- Coordinate all failure reports and ensure the customers are satisfied with the needed update and issues are closed.
- Order and track material in coordination with the Product Manager during live project periods
- BS Engineering (EE, ME, Industrial, and Quality Engineering) from a four-year college or university and four to five years related experience or equivalent; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be familiar with ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 14001 and MIOSHA standards.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Excel and Word.
- Operations experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and Quality Assurance/Control.
- Lean Six Sigma Certified – (Green or Black Belt).
- Direct experience implementing a quality management system (such as ISO9001) for an engineering / manufacturing products-based company.
- Experience working in Automotive, Semiconductor or Automation industry/industries.