- Review Contract, Quote, Customer purchase order(s) and specifications.
- Facilitate Job-Kick Off meeting (M1 milestone), per work instructions.
- Coordinate customer visitation and/or progress review meetings with KUKA departments.
- Facilitate the transfer of information/material as required by the various departments from the customer.
- Document issues / direction using the open issues matrix.
- Schedule and chair a detailed equipment concept and proposal review meeting with team members from Advance Processing, Mechanical and Controls Engineering.
- Schedule and facilitate formal design review meetings between the customer's representatives and KUKA project team.
- Publish minutes establishing individuals responsible for corrective action when necessary. Assignment of follow-up responsibilities is to be made concurrently with respective team members.
- Schedule and facilitate the Engineering/Manufacturing turnover meeting and advise Manufacturing of any customer considerations, requests and specifications.
- Submit master schedule and reports to the customer in a timely manner. Communicate necessary schedule adjustments to all parties.
- Provide information to establish a budget. Monitor the work in progress weekly for comparison to the budget to project and ensure profit margin.
- Manages and controls engineering change notices (ECN's) in collaboration with the team members before presenting them to the customer.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university and five to ten years related experience in specific business segment (BIW, Chassis/Glass, Special Welding, etc.); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competence in controls engineering and mechanical design knowledge as it relates to the following: force analysis, standardization, processing, CAD, cause and effects, R&M, SPC and FMEA.