The hands-on solution for high schools, community colleges, universities, and technical centers to teach students operational skills, fundamentals and control technology programming using real robotic hardware.
Benefits of using KUKA’s KORE program in classrooms
- Adding robotic. Learning to career technical education programs.
- Project-centered activities. Prepare students working with real world industrial robots presenting Manufacturer Certified Training.
- Combine. Innovative robotic curriculum certification with career cluster credential.
- Support community. Workforce retraining initiatives.
- Certificate. To KUKA end user customers and system integrators.
KUKA Robotics Supporting STEM Education
ready2_educate_KORE Cart Package at a glance:
- 12 module KORE Program Curriculum including course labs, tests and student manuals
- Portable KORE Cart constructed of welded steel frame
- KR 6 R700 sixx robot from KR AGILUS sixx serie with KR C4 compact controller and KUKA smartPAD teach pendant
- Portable KORE Cart
- Retractable workspace
- Retractable stabilization outriggers
- Quiet air compressor included
- 110 V transformer
- Rugged industrial lockable casters
- Safety interlocked access doors
- Schunk gripper module with overload protection device
- Size: collapsed: 31.75" wide x 54" long, expanded: 81.5" wide x 54" long
ready2_educate_KORE Cart Curriculum Package at a glance:
- Course curriculum manuals
- 15-seat server license of KUKA.SimPro & KUKA.OfficeLite simulation & programming software
- KORE Reference Exercise Hardware Mounting Sub Plate
- KORE Wave Plate with replaceable surface
- Aluminum handling blocks & receiver tray
- Tool Center Point (TCP) Teaching Tool
- Aluminum dry erase pointer / marker tool and stand
- Dry erase drawing board
- Wire ring tracing loop tool and stand
- Wire trace teaching tools and stand
- Instructor presentation