KUKA LBR class-C power wrench for simple screwed connections
The KUKA LBR class-C power wrench is a reliable solution for your screw-fastening requirements. Our special power wrench for simple screwed connections where a “Go/No Go” evaluation is sufficient can be quickly and simply integrated into existing systems – for efficient automation.
KUKA LBR class-C power wrench: your advantages
The KUKA LBR class-C power wrench is the automation solution for manual screw-fastening processes:
- The integrated wrench controller enables you to parameterize the power wrench really easily.
- Two-stage torquing is possible.
- You can integrate the power wrench into existing production systems without major effort.
- The mechanical system allows tactile calibration by the robot.
- Additional components can be attached, for example a screw tip safeguard at the standard interface on the wrench housing.
- The power wrench operates in clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
KUKA LBR class-C power wrench: ideally suited to HRC
Thanks to its exterior design, the KUKA LBR class-C power wrench is perfectly suited to operation in human-robot collaboration:
- Automatic energy coupling when the tool is mounted and integrated energy supply
- The rounded design allows HRC. No pinching or crushing points are present on the power wrench.
- In the event of a collision, safety is ensured by the Safe torque-off (STO) or Emergency OFF function.