Represent the company’s aftermarket products and services to automotive accounts, tier one automotive suppliers, and/or general industry accounts. Identify opportunities, develop relationships, and generate aftermarket sales to increase profitability and market share.
- Sells robot and system related after-market products and services (hardware, mechanical components, training, engineering support, on-site support, etc.).
- Develops and maintains long-term business relationships between KUKA Robotics and automotive, tier one, and general industry accounts and provides feedback to customer service group to improve customer relationships.
- Effectively presents after-market products and services to new and existing customers.
- Identifies potential new accounts, customers, contacts and new market opportunities.
- Develops quote packages, including estimation if required, for customers and field service personnel.
- Initiates technical support contact to respond to customers or to complete proposals.
- Forecasts aftermarket sales volumes and assists in strategic planning activities.
- Monitors the competition’s products and services and notifies management of benchmarks (i.e. pricing, technical advantages, technical problems, organization, etc.).
- Reviews purchase orders for accuracy, authorization, and supporting documentation.
- Cooperates with all internal departments in order to achieve overall targets.
- Monitors quotes, sales, and project status to track aftermarket sales performance and on-going project activities.
- Assists in collections activities related to sold aftermarket products.
- Frequently travels to customer sites and travels on general business errands, both domestic and international (passport required) travel required.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continual improvements.
- Understands and follows safety regulations and identifies safety concerns.
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.