IT Service Desk Agent
- Take, register, analyze, and process diverse user requests related to the existing hardware and application landscape in the IT Service Desk
- Fulfilling service requests based on pre-defined procedures (password resets, providing access, remote Software installation, VPN Setup, IT procurements, etc)
- Resolving Issues (1st resolution rate) using, monitoring tools, and troubleshooting checklists and IT experience
- Communicate with and Inform users related to incidents, outages, and escalations.
- Consult Users on the available HW and SW standards/products.
- Updating and Maintenance of the Asset Management Database and diverse service desk documentation
- Completed vocational training in Information Technology or 1-2 years comparable work experience
- Optimistic, goal-oriented, and customer focused thinking and communication.
- An interest in supporting users in the usage of IT infrastructure
- High motivation, ability to work in a team, willingness to work flexible hours, independence, and responsibility.
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
We offer a diverse and interesting work environment with the ability to continuously learn and improve your skills maintaining the relationship between the IT and the user.
- Budapest, Hungary