Apply today if you
- are able to design and develop software components of the next generation stationary and mobile robot controlling systems and robotics software.
- are confident at using Java, C# or C++.
- have a professional diploma (BSc/Msc or equivalent in the field of SW development, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics).
- have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- would be happy to work in our SCRUM teams.
- feel responsibility for your work.
- are determined, motivated and flexible.
- have the attitude of a genuine team player.
Plus, but not a must
- robotic technology related experience
- German language skills
- experience with Agile Development
- experience in writing Unit tests and Integration tests
- knowledge of Clean Code & SOLID principles
- knowledge of Design Patterns & UML
- experience with Team Foundation Server, Team City and Maven
- experience in Real-time software development
- opportunity to contribute to the present and future of robotics
- insight to high-tech robotic technologies including series production, prototypical robots, mobile robots and human-robot collaboration
- meaningful work which will be used by many industrial customers all over the world
- wide variety of development tasks
- professional challenges in a multinational environment
- competitive salary & benefits
- 13th month salary
- annual performance bonus
- educational and training opportunities