Software Packager - IT administrator (Budapest)
- Creating fully automated software installation packages to support establishing the DOC Workplace topics within the KUKA region EMEA. Second level support for IT Workplace topics.
- development of fully automated software distribution packages,
- management of a hub or local PC Image or installation process,
- technical support for client OS and applications,
- management/monitoring of software rollouts,
- qualified troubleshooting for 2nd and 3rd level workplace related support tickets.
Profile / Expectations
- BA/BS degree in computer science or any equivalent studies,
- unattended installation methods,
- Windows server and client architectures (incl. basic IT and network services),
- mobile device architectures (incl. ability to manage them),
- good conversational skills (English and German).