Team Leader - Software Development (Budapest)
- gathering software development needs and getting them executed,
- managing and handling the team,
- keeping contact with internal clients,
- project management tasks: planning, executing, monitoring, reporting,
- people management tasks: guidance, motivation and improvement of team members,
- checking process compliance, improving processes, identifying gaps and creating proposals,
- identifying risks, managing escalations.
Profile / Expectations
- project manager / team leader experience with medium size teams/projects (5-10 people) (2+ years),
- software development background (C # / Java / C / C ++ / Script Languages),
- leading by example - good technical/technology understanding,
- fluent English knowledge,
- result oriented thinking,
- good communication skills and initiative personality.
What we offer
- professional challenges in international environment,
- outstanding compensation package,
- excellent fringe benefit system,
- continuous professional trainings.
Place of work