Develops, maintains, and supports Sales processes, systems, and related activities for the Americas subsidiaries related to CRM development, KUKA Way of Selling, One CRM, forecasts, demand plan, customer master data management, and reporting. Develops, tracks, and advises on monthly forecast and Strategic Opportunity List accuracy. Analyzes and defines action for the sales inventory and works closely with Global Demand Management to streamline product deliveries to meet competitive expectations and drive efficiencies. Consults on optimization and improved utilization of Global CRM Systems. Assists in integration of CRM, BOARD, and SAP forecast and budget data. Exercises independent judgment and discretion as the liaison between KUKA US Holdings LLC and KUKA Robot Group subsidiaries in the America’s, specifically, USA, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Support sales and budget planning process including scheduled quarterly forecasting cycles.
- Ensure proper data quality in the Opportunity Dashboard and Demand Plan.
- Support preparation of the opportunity pipeline reviews with the countries.
- Analyzes and validates the sales history and CRM opportunity forecast for all area divisions.
- Continually creates and maintains the rolling demand plan in BOARD.
- Tracking of forecasted top projects and/or key accounts to guarantee a smooth production cycle.
- Regularly updates and communicates the Rolling Demand Plan in close collaboration with the Sales department for a realistic forecast.
- Collaborates closely with the Global Demand Management in Headquarters.
- Interfaces within the company: Coordination of the Demand Plan with other departments (Controlling, Product Management, Supply Chain, etc.)
- Communicates on and improves the current planning situation, e.g. delivery times.
- Answers delivery time requests of the area.
- Supports the product launch and discontinuation process within the area.
- Supports continuous development of the Sales & Operation Process in the software BOARD (e.g. Process development, release management, training)
- Performs regular analysis of the sales inventory of the region.
- Defines actions for sales inventory and discussion with the subsidiaries in monthly demand calls.
- Analyzes and oversees customer data quality in the opportunity dashboard and demand plan.
- Key User for Opportunity Management.
- Trains and advises new/current sales personnel on correct use of tools available and developed specifically for the sales tasks related to CRM training for all the America’s subsidiaries.
- Generates, maintains and reports order intake data for RIA/IFR and other industry reports for all North American subsidiaries.
- Leads and drives change/improvements in a prioritized and timely manner.
- Leads by example. Interacts with internal/external customers in a professional, customer-oriented manner to implement efficiency improvements while maintaining a strict level of confidentiality.
- Provides special project support to VP Sales America’s to ensure high level performance and operational professionalism.
- Provides a professional interface to internal and external customers on the phone and in person.
- Cooperates with all departments to achieve corporate goals.
- Participates in sales meetings.
- Participates in regular global demand management teleconferences/meetings.
- Travels internationally and domestically to customer or trade show sites, to headquarters and to assigned countries for meetings and/or training.
- Understands and follows safety regulations and identifies safety concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality Systems and participates in continual improvement.
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.