- KUKA Robotics Corporation seeks a Robotics Specialist for a position in Shelby Township, MI to provide robotic expertise and technical instruction for the customer service of robotic equipment, robot arms, components, controllers and related automation hardware and software, utilizing knowledge of robotic engineering systems and automated production systems, customer service, technical support and safety configurations.
- Assist engineers in the design, configuration and application of robotic systems.
- Act as liaison and train customers on operation, installation and maintenance of robot equipment, including preventive and corrective maintenance on robot arms and components, automation lines, safety, maintenance, and repair of machinery and equipment.
- Utilize knowledge of the automation industry, integrating automation lines using robot arms and programming in robot source code languages.
- Analyze and evaluate problems and issues to ensure high quality final products meet company and customer specifications.
- Utilize Fanuc, SpotWelding, DeviceNet, ProfiNet and EtherNet/IP.
- Successful candidates must have an Associate’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electro Mechanical Engineering or foreign equivalent.
- Must also have at least 2 years of experience in the job offered or substantially similar position.
All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin. Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-mail or send resumes ATTN: Karen Davenport to: KarenDavenport@KUKARobotics.com or KUKA Robotics Corporation, 51870 Shelby Parkway, Shelby Township, MI 48315. No phone calls please.