Reporting to the Aftermarket Business Development Manager, the successful candidate is responsible for proactively supporting revenue growth in KUKA’s customer service business. The CS Sales Representative ensures that it is “fast and easy to do business” with KUKA by quickly responding to internal or client requests for recommended spare parts, training, and/or field services.
The CS Sales Representative provides exceptional customer service to clients by promptly understanding and responding to client requirements, preparing field services quotations, and working with Field Service Supervisors to schedule site visits for Field Service Technicians. This position proposes recommended spare part packages to ensure that customer uptime requirements are achieved over the life cycle of KUKA products. The incumbent follows up with customers to obtain and update purchase orders and maintains the CRM and customer service data bases.
- Cooperates with the sales team and service managers to determine service sales strategies for individual customer accounts.
- Generates accurate and technically correct quotations and ensures customers are informed of service rates, part prices, and service product offerings.
- Ensures capture of repeat business by proactively offering recommended spare parts, training and field service throughout the life cycle of each robot.
- Cooperates with service managers to ensure qualified resources are identified to achieve successful completion of service orders.
- Escalates customer complaints/concerns to the service managers for prompt resolution.
- Develops leads for recommended spare parts, field service and training by email and telephone campaigns.
- Follows-up on parts and field service leads generated by Field Service Technicians, Trainers, and Sales Representatives.
- Directs queries to other departments as required.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to calculate cost and sell prices based on defined parameters.
- Strong computer skills & experience.
- Results oriented with a strong dedication to meeting customer expectations and schedules.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Inside sales experience preferred
- Prior experience using a CRM (SalesForce / MS Dynamics)
Email or fax it to Human Resources 586-465-8706. Equal Opportunity Employer. Direct hires only. No phone calls please.