The Bank Accountant ensures the maintenance master data in the ERP system, postings of liquid funds, monitoring of the cash-pooling accounts and the balance reconciliation with Reval.
- Bank Master Data Maintenance (however this process will only be started in the 2. HJ of 2017) (This process involves the creation and maintenance of bank master data for each company. This process does not involve the creation and maintenance of bank details from business partners (for the subsidiary ledgers; this is a. part of the processes S188.8.131.52 Accounts Payable Master Data).
- Reval Reporting
- Monitoring Cash Pooling Accounts for accuracy
- Bank Draft, Check and Cash Management
- Bank Incoming and Outgoing Payment Handling (includes non-trading payment, bank slips collection)
- Develop and maintain good control of Bank Account opening, closing, signature set up to make sure China Bank Account related issues are fully complied with Group Policies
- Bank Reconciliation at Month End
- Bachelors in Accounting
- English fluently
- SAP ERP Knowledge
- Relevant IFRS Standards, Chinese Local GAP Standards and Chinese Tax Laws
- Active team player
- Able to work independently
- Able to contribute to the continuous process improvement