The incumbent is responsible for operation administrative support, including purchasing, Custom clearance procedure and logistic coordination.
- Responsible for overall operation administrative operation support, handle all project/customer support administration and order placing to product centers, ensure punctuality and accuracy of order processing.
- Support operation director for purchase billing matters
- Responsible for Custom clearance processing, including new orders and spare parts
- Responsible for documentation of contracts/orders, local sourcing and Custom clearance
- Coordinate, inspect, record and verify incoming and outgoing shipments
- Administrative support to project managers/engineers, including project coordination, working hour tracking, project document management
- Support operation director on expense report checking and validating.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Degree/Diploma holder in business administration, Logistics, English or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of similar position in MNC
- Good English (oral & written) and Mandarin(oral)
- Computer literate with good knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Good communicator who interacts well with people at all levels
- Takes initiative to coordinate many details at one time
- Proactive, hardworking, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure