The position holder will be responsible for ensuring that the projects assigned to him/her are executed correctly in terms of customer satisfaction, technical performance, time schedule, financial aspects and in accordance with Swisslog´s guidelines.
He/she shall ensure adherence to all the relevant instructions and standards of SLOG (PHB) and will at all times act to improve the project benefit.
He/she will act as an integrator in respect of sub-suppliers, Swisslog Integration Managers (IM, if any) and the customer
- Lead the project team and manage activities throughout all phases of the project including contract negotiation, design, production control, delivery, installation, commissioning and acceptance tests of Automated Material Handling System
- Maintain strong relationship with the customers & suppliers
- Plan, execute and control project activities and deliverables to ensure the project meeting the budget, time schedule, quality and performance target
- Make progress payment claim and manage cash flow
- Identify and manage project commercial and technical risks
- Manage sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure their deliverable are in accordance with agreements
- Be aware about all customer needs (emergency action plans, spot activities requisition, maintenance team´s adjustments, etc) and be prompt to negotiate economical compensations for every extra activity requested in order to assure the contract´s profitability.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients and submit project status reports to management
- Other tasks assigned
- Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical/Electrical/Controls Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of work experience with at least 3 years in a similar capacity
- Strong leadership, planning skills, analytical skills and decision making skills
- A matured, self driven, proactive, flexible, result-oriented and customer-focused team player
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- A systematic decision maker
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and spoken mandarin
- Familiar with project management tools, i.e. MS Project, Primevera
- Capability and willing to work with an international team
- Willing to travel overseas on short notice