Ensure the successful project execution of large volume customer projects for Electronics industry.
- Leading project execution and managing resources over various departments
- Creates and executes project plans and updates daily to meet changing needs and requirements from customers
- Identifies resources needed for the project and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day tasks within project over all related departments
- Minimizes the exposure and risk on a project.
- Ensures proper documentation of the project
- Regular reporting of the project status up to top management
- Frequent communication of relevant project information within company
- Takes actions and escalates if necessary
- Tracks and reports project costs to keep it within budget
- Manages the relationship with customers
- Understands how to communicate difficult and sensitive information on a proper way
- Manages the change requests and process effectively
- Educational: Bachelor’s degree and above, major in electronics, automation and mechanical is preferred
- 5 years of related Robotic Automation Project experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience from electronics industry, understanding the sense and mindset of the industry
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience from large scale customer projects as project manager
- Robot application and automation experience from electronics industry preferred
- Proactive working style, working to find the right solution and make sure things get done
- Fast in execution, deliver expected results with good follow & reporting sense
- Ability to perform under high time pressure and high flexibility
- Good communication skills, Chinese and English