- Mechanical/Control design of hardware for robot based applications module for electronic industry.
- Concept design of automation systems for manufacturing and assembly in electronics industry.
- Safeguarding and continuous improvement of the know how in application and system engineering.
- Development in team of concept for application modules and detailed design of hardware required, including gripers, fixture, conveyor etc.
- Simulation of feasibility study
- Implementation (development, design and simulation) of the automation concepts proposed by the automation consultant.
- Selection of standard component for automation concept (i.e. Motor, conveyor, etc..)
- Main technical contact to Consultant and vendors.
- Alignment with automation consultant and application engineers & technicians
- At least 4 years work experience in engineering and design of tooling and robot based automation systems for small parts assembly, ideally for the electronic industry.
- System engineering / Project Management / Creative / Analytic
- Degree mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automationor equivalent qualification.