Assisting in analyzing the customer's requirements and developing technical solutions, carrying out and coordinating the planning of production systems within the framework of defined preconditions set forth by the customer.
- The role entails working closely with his/her superiors to assist in carrying out and coordinating the planning of production systems within the framework of defined preconditions set forth by the customer. Analyzing the customer's requirements and developing technical solutions with team members along with the use of information obtained from other departments.
- It also encompasses assisting in defining the process specifications for alternative designs in response to customer requirements and other competition utilizing the support of the BIW Sales Team.
- Responsibilities include producing quotation documents such as descriptions of operation, cycle time chart, equipment list, schedules and simulations, in accordance with the departments Phase Plan guidelines.
- Assists in presentations and sales discussions regarding both standard products and customized solutions that have been developed.
- Technical support in customer negotiation.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Major in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Welding
- Language: English and Germany