Advantages of the KP3-V2H three-axis positioner:
- Maximum flexibility: Tailor the dimensions precisely to your specific installation. Various tool radii and distances between face plates are available.
- Identical hole pattern: All KP3-V2H three-axis positioners have the same hole pattern, allowing you to plan reliably and integrate the positioner seamlessly into your installation.
- Compact design: The KP3-V2H three-axis positioner has been designed with minimized outer measurements and space-saving dimensions.
- Simple integration: The length compensation of 5 mm integrated into the counterbearing enables compensation of tool carrier tolerances.
- Insulated face plate: The face plates are electrically insulated as standard. This simplifies the integration process and improves the longevity of the positioner, particularly in the case of arc welding.
- High welding power: Weld with up to 1000 A with a duty cycle of 100%.