KUKA offers a broad portfolio of positioners for payloads from 250 to 12,000 kilograms
. Depending on the production task and workpiece, you will find the right solution for every application
– for example, for arc welding
, spot welding
KUKA positioners offer you the following advantages:
- Highly dynamic drives with maximum torque ensure extremely short cycle times.
- The use of proven robotic components, such as gear units and motors, ensures high availability and reliability as well as consistently high quality, even after prolonged use.
- Thanks to the control technology from KUKA, the positioners are easy to program and to operate.
- Utmost precision and positioning accuracy ensure the highest manufacturing and production quality.
- KUKA optionally offers energy supply systems for all positioners. These systems guarantee easy, quick and safe integration as well as a long service life.
- It is possible to perform full and simple simulations by means of KUKA.Sim.
Depending on the properties of your components and the individual requirements of the production task, the payload and the number of stations, customer-specific positioners
are available on request.
Find the right KUKA positioner for your requirements here: