KUKA LBR class-A/B power wrench: your advantages
- The power wrench is suitable for all common screw-fastening applications – including those involving high torques.
- The screw-fastening operation can also be carried out in several stages.
- The power wrench can be integrated quickly and easily into existing production systems.
- The mechanical system is optimally designed for tactile calibration by the robot.
- Quick and easy integration with the KUKA sunrise.Screw Toolbox - available from December 2017.
Work without safety fences with the KUKA LBR class-A/B power wrench
Our class-A/B power wrench can be perfectly integrated into operations with human-robot collaboration. This is enabled by the following functions:
- Automatic energy coupling and integrated energy supply
When the tool is mounted, energy coupling is carried out automatically. The energy supply is integrated – with no external lines and thus no disruptive forces.
- HRC-capable and safe
The design is rounded and thus HRC-capable. In the event of a collision or Emergency Stop, the power wrench can be switched off safely. There are no pinching or crushing points on the power wrench.