KUKA Colleges: high-quality training programs
Optimally qualified personnel are the most valuable asset in industry. Professional training courses from KUKA are tailored to the specific requirements of the customer. Modular in structure, the seminars enable step-by-step qualification on the basis of certified quality standards. At KUKA College, all instructors provide practical training. They have many years of experience and are trained in teaching methodology.
Professional training at the highest level
KUKA Colleges offer each participant a custom-tailored concept. You thus achieve maximum training success – as a robot operator, robot maintenance technician, robot programmer or robotic cell planner.
During your professional training at a KUKA College, you benefit from:
- courses with a sound methodical and didactical structure,
- practical knowledge for everyday use,
- robot cells developed specially for KUKA College,
- current robot technologies,
- modern training facilities, and
- globally certified training standards.
- Machine operators and installers
- Service technicians and maintainers
- Machine programmers and commissioners
- Planners, constructors and executives
Up to date presentation techniques, PCs with simulation software, robotic machines with diverse control systems and applications enable an efficient qualification of your employees. Our slogan is: Theory as much as necessary, practice as much as possible. The training topics are explained in short, theoretical steps, prepared with the latest Offline-Software. Subsequently they are implemented directly at the training cells.
KUKA College at Houthalen
At our college facility in Houthalen we focus on the qualification of the employees who are responsible for the installation. In our training facility we lay the foundation for the qualifaction and offer a wide range of courses for operaters, users, programmers and maintenance staff.