Contents of the dual integrated studies
As part of your dual integrated studies in business information systems, you can play an active role in the ongoing development of the KUKA IT world and gain insights into business administration processes. You will learn how to plan and implement agile IT projects using different software development tools. As a business information systems specialist, you look after IT for the company and provide colleagues with support and advice when it comes to analyzing and solving problems.
As a business information systems specialist at KUKA, you can expect the following areas of learning:
- Creating IT solutions with integrated hardware and software components in complex systems
- Incorporating electronically controlled machines and components into master control systems within automated robot cells or production facilities
- Developing application-oriented and ergonomic user interfaces
- Programming languages, e.g. Java or C++
Duration of the dual integrated studies in business information systems and qualification
KUKA offers the dual integrated studies in business information systems at the Augsburg site. On successful graduation after 4.5 years, you will be a trained IT specialist for applications development (CIC) and receive the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) qualification from Augsburg University of Applied Sciences.
The course is held in cooperation with the vocational school Berufsschule VII and Augsburg University of Applied Sciences. What this means for you: both your practical work placements at KUKA and your teaching and lectures take place in Augsburg.
You should offer the following
- Enthusiasm and passion for IT topics
- Understanding of technical systems, technology and communication
- Enjoyment of mathematics, information technology and business administration
- Understanding of business administration principles and processes
- Logical thinking and an analytical approach
- Enjoyment of working with other people in a multicultural/international setting
- Customer focus and strong communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Interest in exchanging knowledge and ideas as well as learning new things
- Matriculation qualification for tertiary education or high school diploma
Starting date: The starting date each year is 1 September
Please apply online via our careers site with complete application documents (covering letter, CV, references, etc.) about a year before the start of the dual integrated studies.
Have we aroused your interest?