For the assembly of multiple electroplating racks, the robot is moving on a KL 100 linear unit.
The KR AGILU on the KUKA linear unit KL 100 in action.
Dates and variants of linear unit KL 100
Key features of linear unit KL 100
- For KR AGILUS series robots
- Up to 4 robots on one linear axis, mounted in different basic robot positions
- Robots can be installed in up to 8 different basic positions and make use of an additional tender carriage for application-specific equipment.
- Mirrored design
- Use of mirrored motion programs.
- High torsional stiffness on the basis of FEM analysis, also enabling use in high-accuracy continuous-path applications.
- Integrated control
- Control of the linear unit is integrated as a mathematically coupled axis in the robot controller, dispensing with the need for an additional controller.
- Internally installed energy supply chain for floor-mounted version
- The energy supply chain can be installed internally in a highly compact manner up to a rated travel of 5500 mm.
Suitable for this application
- Handling, loading and unloading
- Inserting, mounting
- Cutting machine tools
- Other handling operations
- Other applications
- Handling for other machines
- Plastics processing machines
- Forming machine tools
- Measuring, testing and inspectation