Magnetarc welding machines
Magnetarc welding machines from KUKA are used by numerous automotive manufacturers as well as by suppliers in the metal industry. They are characterized by their absolutely exact positioning accuracy during the welding operation and the permanently high resilience of the components.
Advantages of KUKA Magnetarc welding machines
- Leading by experience: KUKA not only builds the machines, but is also a practical user of Magnetarc technology as a contract manufacturer. This enables important findings to be directly incorporated into the development of new machines and processes.
- Maximum cost reduction: the state-of-the-art Magnetarc welding processes make it possible to limit use of expensive material to those points that are relevant for the component.
- Maximum weld quality: opt for a production process in which every component is validated.
- Maximum flexibility: whether a single-head, double-head or vertical machine. We offer you the ideal solution for every component.
- Component optimization: the mobility industry requires solutions for weight reduction. Welding paves the way for the mobility of the future.
- Maximum ergonomics: the use of intuitive touchscreen operation and the ergonomically designed working area make work faster and more effective.
- Wide variety of material combinations: the Magnetarc welding machine enables the joining of challenging material combinations.
Machines custom-tailored to your needs
KUKA offers you customer-specific, process-reliable and cost-effective solutions with forge force ranging from five to 600 kilonewtons. The Magnetarc welding machines are available as single-head or double-head versions. Our portfolio also includes special applications with a vertical machine design.
KUKA Magnetarc welding machines: prepared for Industrie 4.0
All process data of our Magnetarc welding machines are numerically and graphically monitored and electronically archived by the new KUKA PCD (Process Control and Documentation). They are thus available for further analytical options, for example in Cloud systems. The network capability of the controller represents another major step towards Industrie 4.0 and even greater productivity.
As a manufacturer of flexible systems for automated production, KUKA has the experience and expertise to develop and implement cost-effective complete solutions with high process reliability.