Changes to IWKA AG's Supervisory Board
IWKA AG's Supervisory Board will undergo changes at the IWKA AG's Supervisory Board will undergo changes at the extraordinary general meeting scheduled for November 9, 2005
30 septembrie 2005
Six new shareholder representativesare to be elected to the Supervisory Board.
The Supervisory Board recommendsthat the following candidates be elected at the general meeting to serve as newmembers of the Supervisory Board:
- Dr. Rolf Bartke (58) Rolf Bartke is Executive Vice President, Commercial Vehicle Division, of DaimlerChrysler AG and head of the Mercedes-Benz Vans business unit of DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Dr. Reiner Beutel (46) Reiner Beutel will become a member of the Executive Board of Directors (CFO) of Schefenacker AG, effective October 1st. Beutel previously worked as a management consultant.
- Dr. Herbert Demel (52) Herbert Demel is President and CEO of Magna Drivetrain AG.
- Pepyn René Dinandt (44) Pepyn René Dinandt is Chairman of the Board of Mannesmann Plastics Machinery GmbH.
- Dr. Helmut Leube (52) Helmut Leube is a member of the Executive Board of Webasto AG.
- Dr. Herbert Meyer (59) Herbert Meyer is a member of the Executive Board of Directors (CFO) of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG
IWKA AG has been intensively working on reducing the company's complexityand on streamlining its portfolio since 2004. IWKA will in future concentrate onthose fields of activity that offer high returns and have the potential to grow.About IWKA: The IWKA Group is a globally operating group of automationcompanies with about 11,400 employees that conducts business in themechanical and plant engineering sectors and focus on Automotive, Packagingand Robot technologies. In 2004, the company generated sales revenues ofEUR 2.3 billion