Benefits of the five-axis workpiece positioner
- Significant flexibility on account of selectable tool radii: The size of the positioner can be designed to meet your specific requirements. To do so, choose one of the three tool radii that are available: 600 mm, 800 mm and 1,000 mm.
- Simple planning: All of the positioners in the KP5-V2S2V family have identical dimensions with the same tool radius and have the same hole pattern, irrespective of their payload capacity.
- Ergonomic loading height: Due to the fact that the face plate is 700 mm high, it is easy to establish ergonomic loading heights.
- Reliable position monitoring: With the optional position monitoring function, you can determine the intended working position of the main rotational axis using safe technology. This can be deployed up to safety level SIL3, Cat. 4 or Performance Level E.
- Insulated face plate: The face plates are electrically insulated as standard. This simplifies the integration process and improves the longevity of the positioner, particularly in the case of arc welding.
- High welding power: Weld with up to 1,000 A and a duty cycle of 100%.