Dr. Rolf Bartke elected Chairman of the Supervisory Board
At the extraordinary general meeting of IWKA Aktiengesellschaft, which was held on November 9, 2005 in Karlsruhe, the following six new shareholder representatives were elected to the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Rolf Bartke (58) Rolf Bartke is Executive Vice President, Commercial Vehicle Division, of DaimlerChrysler AG and head of the Mercedes-Benz Vans business unit of DaimlerChrysler AG.
- Dr. Reiner Beutel (46) Reiner Beutel has been CFO of Schefenacker AG since 1 October. Previously he worked as a management consultant.
- Dr. Herbert Demel (52) Herbert Demel is President and CEO of Magna Drivetrain AG.
- Pepyn René Dinandt (44) Pepyn René Dinandt is Chairman of the Board of Mannesmann Plastics Machinery GmbH.
- Dr. Helmut Leube (52) Helmut Leube is a member of the Executive Board of Webasto AG.
- Dr. Herbert Meyer (59) Herbert Meyer is a member of the Executive Board of Directors (CFO) of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG.
At a constituent meeting of the newly elected Supervisory Board, Dr. Rolf Bartkewas elected Chairman from its ranks.
At the extraordinary general meeting, Wolfgang-Dietrich Hein, Chairman of theExecutive Board, warmly welcomed the new shareholder representatives andwished them all the best in tackling the tasks facing them, which would certainlynot be easy. "The Board is looking forward to a constructive, successfulcollaboration", Mr. Hein continued.