With ready2_fasten_micro, KUKA offers a solution for the robot-assisted fastening of the tiny screws that are often found in small electronics devices. The complete package is designed so that it is easy to install and use regardless of ap-plication knowledge.
Advantages of KUKA ready2_fasten_micro
- Higher flexibility. Multi-purpose 6-axis kinematics, ceiling mount option.
- Standardization. Robot can be used for other process steps in the production line.
- One-stop-shopping. For the entire screw fastening solution.
- Industrie 4.0 ready. With app for KUKA Connect.
- Ease of use. By application software on powerful KUKA controller system.
- Best in Class Robot. KR 3 AGILUS tailor-made for the electronics industry.
KUKA ready2_fasten_micro at a glance:
Screw spindle with integrated rotation angle and torque control
Pneumatic compact guidance for individual adaption of the contact pressure on the screw
Pneumatic unit for providing compressed air
Application controller 19" with integrated screwdriving controller
Connection cables electric and pneumatic
Application software for programming and parameterisation of the tightening process
KUKA ready2_fasten_micro is useful for all micro screw applications, but is particularly relevant to the field of electronics production, smart phone and display production, where products have a short life cycle and manufacturing companies are exposed to grueling pressure to innovate at increasing rates.