Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Come join us as the latest addition to the team.
5 January 2022
This includes architectural analysis, threat modeling, risk analysis, mitigation planning during the design phase, close collaboration during the implementation phase and continuous support throughout the product lifecycle in all areas of security engineering.
You will work hands-on with our software engineers to proactively identify and address security flaws and vulnerabilities while planning, coding, building and releasing our software. Over time, you will also improve our processes and tooling to increase the maturity level of our product security and the security of our software development process.
As an expert in your area, you will provide trainings and share your experience with testers, developers and others to drive our security awareness efforts further.
- Provide security expertise and guidance to different roles within the software development department
- Lead and control security reviews within the software development process
- Drive continuously security improvements to KUKA software products and services
- Setup security tools and processes for infrastructure protection, monitoring and recovery
- Bachelor´s or Master’s degree in computer science, IT security or a similar technical field
- Strong experience in various security engineering areas:
- Secure software and system design for IIoT
- Threat modeling and mitigation techniques
- Operation system security (Linux and Windows)
- Secure software development
- Vulnerability management